Anti-rust aluminum alloy 5154 wire
Specifications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Aluminum grade: 5056, 5154, etc.
2) Diameter: 0.12mm - 5.25mm
3) Tensile strength: 220MPa - 345MPa
4) Electrical resistance: ≤0.054 Ω
5) Elongation at break: ≥6%
6) Surface treatment: oxidized
7) Storage and transportation, according to GB3199, it shall be stored in
dry and clean warehouse, get rid of heat source exceed 37℃
Applications of Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Wire (Al-Mg Alloy Wire):
1) Used to braid wire as flexible cord for connection of electric device and electrical equipment
2) Used in shied wired tube to prevent electric wave
3) Used in various kind of CATV coaxial cable, RF cable, date cable, computer cable and electronic
magnetic cable, etc.
4)Can be made of wire mesh/aluminum alloy window screen to against mosquito or insect.